quarta-feira, 11 de abril de 2007

...


It’s so simple…
Why you can’t understand me…
I needed freedom…
I needed to be me…
To live…
To know the world, the people, the life….
I respect you, the way you are…
Although I disagree with your way of thinking, I respect you… I love you…


My heart is a tumult of feelings
Am I right?
I don’t know…
I just know that I wanted to live
I wanted to be me…
I couldn’t remain there…
Acting like you wanted… saying what you wanted hear

I know you will never understand my decision…
But I didn’t belong there…
I couldn’t hold you more…
I needed to fly…

I just wanted be happy… be who I am.. not what you wanted me to be…

I am what I am not an image of you, or an image of what you wanted to be and never were…

Maybe… someday… you will understand my decision, my attitude…
Maybe… someday… you will stop looking just for yourself and see what I suffered
Maybe… someday… we will love each other with no demands

At the meantime I just wanted you to know that I loved you, I love you and I always will….

7 comentários:

Goblin disse...

hummmm, bad mood today..?? or just in love?? have a nice day!
big kiss

Gio disse...

Aqui não oiço musicas.... mas se tu gostas e és uma pita.... eu não devo gostar, ehehehehe estou a brincar... a segunda eu conheço e gosto.

Luna disse...

Bela letra... diz tanto né?
Parece que só sentimos mtas vezes amor por quem não merece, por quem não nos entende, por quem nós gostaríamos que nos desse a mão naqueles momentos dificeis... às vezes um pequeno gesto muda tanta coisa, pode fazer-nos tão feliz.
Espero que ames mto e sejas feliz :)
Beijinhos

Alexandra disse...

Sabes levitei....e soube-me bem...

afinal não sou eu....

beijocas a levitar

Goblin disse...

I just wanted be happy… be who I am.. not what you wanted me to be…
esta frase é tão real, pk que acham sempre que nós é que temos que nos moldar??? é assim mesmo!!! be who i WHANT to be!!!!
better mood..??
beijos

Anónimo disse...

Passei pra deixar um beijinho :)

Alexandra disse...

quero mais.......

beijocas